Monday, May 4, 2015

1st Christmas Card........

Yes, yes I know .... not Christmas Cards yet...... but I had to try out this new stamp set I just got by Art Impressions called Mini Front & Back Elf & Reindeer Set - 4507...this card is the Reindeer.....
Just look at the Cute little Butt..... 

And here is inside, very simple but cute too.... 
The half circles at the bottom are from the circles I cut out for the little deer.... 

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A
 

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

This is so cute! Love the sweet little image and fun sentiment!
Sherrie k

Glenda said...

Besides being super cute your card is so creative as well. Who would think to use the circles to decorate the inside of the card....so creative I think!

Sherrie K. said...

Just wanted to pop over to say "congrats" on your win over at Jo's Scrap Shack! So excited for you!!
Sherrie K

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha! This is so cute and fun! What a joy it would be to receive this at Christmas time. Not too early for Christmas cards. I need the inspiration to boost me into action!