If your still checking my blog it's been a month since I've posted anything.... been so busy with family things I just could not find time to craft and blog....
BUT I did particapate in Jo's Blog Hop for her Birthday and a Give-A-Way back in May... Yes you guessed it I WON.... I can only remember winning 1 other blog hop and really had quit doing them... but something said, Go Ahead, Try It.... and I did and WON!!!!!
Just Look at all the Wonderful things in this .... I could not believe it!!!! It all came in two boxs......
This is a shot of EVERYTHING.... I tried to get it all in the pic...just all sourts of GOOD STUFF!!!
This is the 1st box I opened... Not only did it have 4 differnt Beautiful paper packs, but it had a We R memory keepers Gift Box punch board.... a Colorbok chipboard book and papers to match the shape, a book call; The Photo Scribe, How to write the stories behind your photographs....a Teresa Collins vintage stamp set, Wood embossing folder, 3-pks metal charms, buttons, ribbon, sequens, roll of Jewel border, SU-Magic Mesh..... and one more thing,,, look at the next pic.....
this was the 2nd box.... OMG... can you believe it... this is one of thoes michings that heats up the pre-glued spins for your pages.... always wondered if I needed one of these and now I have one.... Oh My Goodness....
Thanks so much Jo for EVERYTHING.... this was just like Christmas for me, Really!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A



5 comments:
Oh Dotty, no wonder you were and still are so excited. A bit like several Christmasses all at once :) Enjoy!
Hugs
Di xx
Congrats on all the goodies!!! Looks like a LOT of amazing things to create with!
Sherrie K
Dotty I am so happy that you won all these goodies and hope that you can put them all to good use! I cannot wait to see what you create with all these goodies!! Enjoy the book binding machine and the punch board!
Hugs,
Jo
xoxo
How wonderful! So many goodies...now you must craft. Too many new toys to play with!
Wowie! That's really something! Congrats on your BIG win!
Post a Comment