My first couple of pics are with the card closed, you'll see a little blue clip in the middle to get the pic of how it will look when she pulls it out of the envelope. So pretend the little blue clip is not there....
this is the front, I need to add Happy Mother's Day yet......maybe in the clouds.
this is the back....
so as soon as I take the clip off or pull it out of the envelope it starts to open like this.........
Here's how it looks from the front.....
the side view......
and the back, here you can add your love......
so now I'm ready for Mom's day..... I'll have to get her a real plant too of course. She may like this card more thow because she won't have to water this....
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A






6 comments:
This is just adorable! It is a happy little box and when opened I love the wonderful flowers and the butterfly! I just know your Mom is going to love it!
I love 3D and construction cards as well. I am sure your mum will loveit.
I love your box card too
Bridget Larsen WOYWW #2
Dotty, this is just as sweet as can be and I know will be cherished! I can't imagine how long this must have taken....whew, but SO worth it when it is as beautiful as this is! :)
Oh, I absolutely LOVE this, Dotty, and your Mom will, too! So happy and pretty! I really must try one of these someday -- maybe after retirement when I can spend more time on one project. Seems I'm always in such a hurry these days, especially now with spring gardening. Have a happy day!
Oh Wow! Your flower box card is AMAZING!!! So much going on~love the fun scene on the front and then the pop of flowers...so cool! Who wouldn't love this?! Very pretty!
I am also new to your blog and I am lovin' your work! Very creative and talented:)
Have a great day!
Sherrie K
Absolutely Beautiful!!! I think box cads are so much fun to make!!
Thank you for becoming one of my newest followers. I am now following you too!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Post a Comment