Saturday, March 28, 2015

Two Sympathy Cards

I've been trying to make some cards ahead and never have Sympathy cards when I need them so here's two I have now, which I hope not to use any time soon.
The one on the left is very simple, card base is Desert by Neenah that I embossed with wood grain, added a piece of leafy print paper, then just the tag with a few words.
The card on the right I used the same Desert by Neenah for the card base then layered brown and white that I stamped with Cornish Heritage Farms stamp called Trees Backgrounder, added a strip of washie tape and glued string on each side of it, added the tag.
the inside I matched with the same papers and stamps I used on the fronts. And stamped the sayings by MFT. 

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Sympathy cards are always difficult for me. You have handled this well and your cards are just lovely.