Here's one I made with that though in mind;
I used one of new Clean and Simple styles I found on Yep! you guessed it; Maile Belles blog. It's the last one in this post she did.... mine is a little different but do love this quick and easy way to make cards. I really like the buttons but after I had them on it really made the card too thick,,,,,sooooooo,,,next time I may try putting the buttons in with the HB by CTMH... the Paisley is from another old CTMH set called You've got Flair and then I just used colored pens to color it.
here's a side view so you can see the layers better. Not sure if you can see it but I went around the white paper with a dark gray pen just to make it stand out more...
And the inside, love this saying by Rubbernecker called -Cards on time.......
Then I used the other half of the gray strip from the front of the card here on the inside taped down flat.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A



3 comments:
Your card made me smile. I'm always the one coming late to the party! Your sentiment is adorable; where do you come up with all these great stamps?
I know exactly what you mean, you would think I would be on time with my card sending too, but no....last minute lucy right here! :) What a sweet color palette and I love that paisley image! What a beauty! :)
Thanks for your visit. I loooove that sentiment! I should have one like that too, but in Dutch.
Lovely card also!
Post a Comment