Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Puppy Sympathy Card

Today I had to send a sympathy card to our neighbor who's dog passed on.... I just hate that.... Us Dog parents know the hole we have in our hearts when we lose our best friend.... So here's the card I made for them.
For the outside I used some doggie paper I had and stamped the saying on the flag. I know it's busy for a sympathy card but I wanted them to be able to smile when they see it. 

and on the inside I added a strip of the same doggie papers I had and printed the saying on my PC.. 
That's it.
Hope it warms there harts some.

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

5 comments:

Glenda said...

What a sweet thing to do. I know I love my girls just like kids! They are so much company for me. I've quickly become the old dog lady! Yorkies can do that to you! Hehehe....

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how I love seeing this card--I never know what to do when friends lose their fur babies, and this is pefect. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #46

J said...

How lovely to send the card, I know how sad it is to lose a beloved pet, we still miss our old boy after nearly twenty years.
Jan s. No 49

Lisca said...

What a lovely card! So personal too as I don't think you could buy cards like that anywhere....
Have a great week,
Lisca#9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's very kind of you. It's one of the things we have to accept if we have dogs that their life span is quite short but if we give them a good life whilst they are with us then their passing should not be so painful.
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 42