Hi All
For the last week I've been recuperating from Eye surgery
and still can't see out of my left eye very well..... but wanted to complete my last phase of
Organization of all my stamps into one place and container. It's been 1 month
and 3 days since I started changing my Wood mounted stamps into Cling Mount....
and I can finally say I'm DONE,,,,, YEAAAaaaaaaa **********
Here's a shot of the SU boxes with just the wood blocks in them
and the New way I have the stamps filled in these nice Avery Elle Storage
pockets.
The stack of 36 SU boxes was over 41 inches tall and now fit into a file draw 13.5 long by 6.75 wide.
OH MY LANDS what a difference this has made. All I need to do now is file them in with all my other stamps that I have already put in the Avery Elle pockets.
I have them filed by Birthday, Thank You, Fun, Old Folks, Kids,
Flowers & Bugs, etc........just not having to go and look for lets say a
flower stamp in the 4 draws where all my SU were and a box I had all my CTMH in
and binders I had all my clear stamps in, lets just say I had know idea where
anything was anymore and just was not happy. I just LOVE that I have this phase of my Organization completed and now going to just sit back and enjoy it before I move on to my next phase.......
And maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to see better too... If these pics are blurry all I can say is I'm sorry and I'll redo them when I can tell...but just had to post this today I could not wait*******
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A




3 comments:
These look like a wonderful solution to storing stamps - I can see the pockets available online, even here in the UK, but can I ask what the tubs/trays are that you've used please?
I have to tell you, I really love this idea! I have a lot of stamps that I need to organize and this would be a very good process for me. I will have to look into this for sure. Your system looks so neat and clean!
They look so nice and neat and tidy. I love the bins you're holding them in, too. I could really save a lot of room if I did something like this. I need to study up more. I have lots of drawers taking up space and maybe I could get some space back if I did this with some of my other miscellaneous stamps, too. There is nothing like organization to get you stamping, I think. Thanks, Dotty!
Post a Comment