Monday, September 22, 2014

29 ???? Realy?

Are we celebrating 29 ...again?
 
Yes that is the question.......
This sweet lady is a stamp set by Art Impressions call what else.... 29 Again / 4372.
She was quick and easy to color and I even did a little shading with her. 
Stamped two balloon's and popped that up too.

Here you can see the layers and that I edged all the papers with a dark brown. 




and the inside, just a little strip of the same papers I used on the front and a cute verse.
That's it for today.

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

2 comments:

Glenda said...

such a cute birthday card! I love how you did the inside as well.

Leslie Miller said...

She's so cute and sweet and fun, Dotty! I love a happy card like this. I have a similar sentiment but I don't have such great images to use with it. This is darling!