Yesterday I finished my second card using the TE-Summer Afternoon stamp set. I did lots with layers and even used some Liquid Perarls.....
Here's a better look at the layers.....
And the inside......
Today I think I'll work on some card for the Guys....
These are the hardest... so it may be awhile....
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




3 comments:
Lovely card...love all the texture and layers!
I think this is just beautiful! Love all the layers and the colors are amazing!
Hi dotty:
love the colors in your card...the layout and all those layers are fantastic..the pearl pen adds so much very nice
bibiana
Post a Comment