I bough this Taylored Expressions- Summer Afternoon stamp set second hand from Barbara A back in February and had not tried it out yet... I loved the set when it came out at TE but could not justify buying at the time, but when Barbara had it on sale will who could resist, Not ME!!!
The hardest part making this card for me was picking the background paper.... finally I did, then tried dry embosing and lightly sponged over it to bring it out more.
I decided to cut the side off just because it looked to centered in the center..... does that make any sence?? I think not....but I like the look. Then the bow just finished it off.
On the inside I used the border stamp from the same set and the CTMH- Have a Wonderful Day.
I'm pleased with how it truned out, at first I was strugleing but then it came together.
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




2 comments:
Beautiful card! Looks like an excellent set of stamps to have. Have a wonderful day!
Dotty, it's gorgeous! I love how your embossing mimics the stamped vine! And that bow is stunning!! I can see that set found a good home :)
Post a Comment