Will here's my first Manly card of many I need to make....
I'm not sure about the red I picked but in person it's not too bad.....
Not to fussy just 2 layers, a little twin... that's it...why are they so hard to do????
Here's a close up.....
and the inside.....
Man cards are so painful...... let me see if I can do another now.....
I have several to do so I better get with it.
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




2 comments:
For me, cards for men are very hard. You have handled this well. It is just a great card!
Great guy card...love the twine around the fish!!!
Post a Comment