Hi Everyone!!
Yesterday a Dear Friend of our family called me while my hubby and I were out running around.... She had just gotten home from a garage sale close to my house that had ALL kinds of Scrapbooking supplies... A local store in our mall had closed down and this was the lady that owned that store... Anyway long story short she had to close the store and selling everything she had and Wonderful prices.....
Papers were .10 a sheet... the good stuff too.. OMG... only stayed about 45-mins or so but could have stayed a few hours....
Here's some pics of what I pick up!!
Yep! Lots of papers.. most I got 10 of each one, a jar of buttons, Zutter 1/2 rings of a 1.00, Columer pads.. a few office supplies too...
Here's a closer look at the papers...
and the other papers.......
That's it, all in all I only spent 19.00, though I did good..
Oh I forgot to put the 1-roll of ribbon in the pic too....
That's it honest!
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift just E-mail me, leave a comment or visit my Etsy shop (see upper right)!!
Or become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
Please leave a comment, I LOVE to read ALL of them!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

.jpg)
.jpg)

5 comments:
Wow super new goodies and such a fab price too. Zo xx
That's a good friend you have got there. Lovely new things to add to your stash and looks like a real bargain too.
WOW!!! Super stash, and a wee bargain too, fantastic papers, Hugs May x x x
You hit the motherload Dotty! I saw her ad and I hate that she isn't in business anymore. I was lucky to get stuff a while back from her. She and her store will be missed.
Oh my goodness what a steal. I hate to see all the little places closing up. I miss my local store. This is all fantastic goodies.
Post a Comment