WOYWW
(What's On Your Wordesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters from all over the world to share what they are working on with a pic of our play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people are working on from all over the world and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's site, Thanks Julie!!!!!!
Will here's mine for today;
It's a 3-Lagged Stool with wheels...
I know, I know an accident waiting to happen.....!
But, my work table is just a little to high to use a reguler chair at.. and I've been looking for a Stool I could use and ran across this in a mag... so will I had to try it....
My hubby says I'll be on my butt before the weeks out... only time will tell!
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift just E-mail me, leave a comment or visit my Etsy shop (see upper right)!!
Or become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
Please leave a comment, I LOVE to read ALL of them!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


20 comments:
Just stopping by to see what you’re up to. I think the chair looks great I've struggled trying to find just the right one.Have a great week!
I love that chair, just don't lean over too far. Here in the UK they have three-wheeled cars, they look a bit funny but years ago loads of people had them so I think your chair will be fine - hopefully. Thanks for the peek. Anne #61
I kind of love that stool. As a standing crafter, that looks perfect to me!
Happy WOYWW!
Nadia 117
I love the stool, it looks like a nice comfy one :) Funny enough I find it hard to craft sitting down and always tend to stand!!
Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx #75
Yikes. Chairs on wheels kind of scare me. I had the four legged variety sneak out from under me at work one day.....
I wonder what your dog is looking at?!?
Happy WOYWW
Kay
#144
thank you for the look around your crafting space today
vicky #104 woyww
http://angeldrummer.blogspot.co.uk/
Ps I also have saturated canary candy on my blog
Your stool looks fab, hope you don't end up on your backside as hubby predicts! Enjoy WOYWW, am working through the list in shifts! Take care Zo xx 77
love the 3 wheeled chair! even with 5 wheels, I manage to tip over!!
Happy WOYWW #174
Caz
x
Your doggy totally stole your post for me, whatever has captured his/her attention so? :D
Carmen #105
Have you got a crash helmet... (lol) love your little doggy... Hugs May x x No10
Looks a bit scary to me - LOL BJ#51
I think you have to make it work just to prove him wrong LOL be careful though you have that floor mat underneath and it can make you go for a slide. I have the same mat under my chair. b Once you are used to it, it will work, after all a comfortable chair is really important.
Eliza #26
hmmmm....erm, yes...it does look a bit hazardous...... and I see Bella thinks the two of you should just be outside playing instead of wheeling around on three.....
omg! your floor is sooo clean! Thanks for my snoop! Have a great crafty week. HaPpY WoYwW!
((Lyn)) feeling very old at #102!
I've just seen the dog....even he look worried that the room is tooo tidy! I have a swivel chair! Fabulous!!
Very interesting stool. I have never seen one like that before. Let us know how that works. #121
That is a very interesting looking chair. Hopefully you will not fall off.
Happy very belated WOYWW
Fingers crossed you don't fall off!!!!!
Keeppp us posted on how it works!
You are too funny! Let me know how that chair works for you.
I like this chair. My work desk is also a bit high for a regular chair and I love a chair on wheels. Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment