Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WOYWW

WOYWW
(What's On Your Wordesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters from all over the world to share what they are working on with a pic of our play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people are working on from all over the world and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's site, Thanks Julie!!!!!!
Before I show you my Play area today I want to say "Thank You" to everyone that stopped by the last few weeks, I have not been leaving comments lately but I have been visiting I want you all to know... but my time is running short this month and it doesn't look much better this week either...

Will here's mine for today;
Not to bad.... I'm working on a card gift set for a friend and using all the birds and bugs you see below... when ever I get a min I run in and try to color something... didn't get any yesterday.... maybe today!

 and here's a pic of Belle all decked out in her Hunters Orange and in the back of the truck like she's going some were... No way is she riding back there! She loves it to much inside with us!
Hope you have a Great day!!


If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift just E-mail me, leave a comment or visit my Etsy shop (see upper right)!!
Or become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
Please leave a comment, I LOVE to read ALL of them!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

16 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks fab, love the pic of your dog! Take care & enjoy this weeks WOYWW snoop. Zo xx 17

Karen said...

I love the look of those images and a great photo of your dog. I hope you manage to find a little 'me' time for yourself this week [[hugs]].

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen #11

Miriam said...

fabulous busy desk.

#84

Redanne said...

The images you have coloured so far look great and love the photo of your dog - he is cute. Regards, Anne #30 and a faithful follower

Glenda said...

Those images are awesome! What kind of markers are you using? they look wonderful!

Polly Polkadot said...

I'm having a similar problem with time at the mo. so don't worry about it! Like the look of the bugs. #100

Cynthia Patterson said...

What a sweet little face Bell has...
Happy Creating.

blessings,
Cindy ♥

france papillon said...

ooooh love what's going on on your desk, well my nickname does mean butterfly ;)
ok, i already have the pick up, now all i need is the cute dog!
have a happy week :)
france
#97
xx

BumbleVee said...

Hilarious! there she is making liars out of the people at the shelter...loves to ride! good for Bella! Obviously she was just upset with somebody else's driving.... you guys are her heroes....

Hazel said...

Great picture of Belle. Good idea to have stamped images ready to colour - love the butterfly - Hazel, WOYWW #85 x

Julia Dunnit said...

Hey Dotty, the bugs and butterflies are very pretty...I don't do much colouring these days, it makes me chuckle to think of you running in, dotting on a small section of colour and dashing off again..I don't know why! I like the double envelope from dp behind the neatly organised inkpads and sponges...what is it please, what have I missed?!

fairy thoughts said...

your cards look very colourful. It does take a time to do all the commenting etc but it is very inspiring and amusing
janet #151

SuziesImaginarium said...

It's good to be busy but I hope you get time to finish those cards soon, they look so pretty! Happy WOYWW #122

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing your busy desk:-D

Lisa #112
xx

Eliza said...

I think having stamped pictures ready to go is the best. Love your doggie she is beautiful and eager.

Eliza #103

Lisa-Jane said...

Great desk, looks busy! Happy belated WOYWW #45