Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WOYWW-130

Hi Everyone... It's,
WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's site. Thanks Julie!!!!


 
Will here's mine for today;
I've been working on the last of my Christmas Cards... I am just about Christmas Carded out I must say....

 Here's a close up of the front.....

this is the front and inside...
I love this Creative Memories paper called "Make a Wish" from an old pack I had and had never used... Glad I waited now! 

and here's a inside shot.......
I really like used this Papertrey ink stamp and die set... it's so easy to use and can be done so many different ways...
Here's the things I used;
  • Papertrey ink stamp set / In the Meadow
  • Papertrey ink die set / In the Meadow  
  • Martha Stewart border punch / Arch Lattice
  • Memento Rich Cocoa ink on the deer
  • Close to my Heart ink for all the words and sponging
  • Paper used by; Stampin' Up, Creative Memories

 
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 
 

18 comments:

Glenda said...

Wonderful images for the cards!

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards I must make some more I think I will have to do one with a deer on. Have a great Wednesday. Laura

jude said...

Absolutely beautiful christmas card.Looks so Elegant ,gosh wish i was nearly finished mine ,now for next 12 days have tims tags too.Just not enough time in the day!
Have fab wednesday and creative festive week ahead!
hugs judex 9

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Dotty, love them all, but I agree, need to give Christmas card making a break for now!! (Never thought I'd say that, lol!!)

Hugs
Brenda 78

Sunshine Girl said...

Your cards are lovely and congrutulations on having them all done! I have only just started mine but then to be honest I wont be making many this year so I am not stressing! Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 4

fairy thoughts said...

great pretty cards, love the subtle muted colours. the tree is fab too
happy woyww
janet

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great card, love the images, Enjoy WOYWW #40

Neil said...

Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at WOYWW

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely cards Dotty, and I totally understand the feeling of being Christmassed out! Have a handful left to make for work (fortunately in our first year, a small client base!) and then I'm done. Agree about the dies, really nice.

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely cards Dotty, and I totally understand the feeling of being Christmassed out! Have a handful left to make for work (fortunately in our first year, a small client base!) and then I'm done. Agree about the dies, really nice.

Kay Hammock said...

What a nice card. And the inside, I'd make some using that for the outside!!!

HeARTworks said...

Both cards are very pretty! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Sunshine Girl said...

Hi, thanks for asking about my ink pad holder on my desk - I actually made it out of mount board which is why it fits them perfectly - although they are a bit snug since he has bought out (and I have bought!) the six new ones. Box is made up of 10 separate sheets of mountboard and held together with string - great fun to make!

Dawn B. said...

Dotty this is perfect.. I love the stamp you chose. I am ready for some snow. We don't get much here. You did a great job.

Shoshi said...

Lovely cards. So refreshing to see such subtle restrained colours too! You may feel Christmas carded out but most people are red and greened out lol! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61

Shoshi said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, Dotty! My throat is gradually getting better but I'm still feeling wiped out. Have a great weekend! Shoshi #61

Leslie Miller said...

You've made such a great collection of Christmas cards for the year. I love this one! The inside is just as pretty as the card front!

Olena said...

WOW! This is beautiful! Love it! Olena