Hi Everyone!!
This will be my last post for Christmas cards for a few days... I need a break!!!
Here's the last of the cased cards I did from Michelle Wooderson, she is so talented and has some of the freshest ideas.....
Here's my take on her Snowman card;
As with the other two cards I used different papers and punches than Michelle did....
I stayed with the same colors and paper I used for my other 2 cards so they would match and make a good set.
This will be my last post for Christmas cards for a few days... I need a break!!!
Here's the last of the cased cards I did from Michelle Wooderson, she is so talented and has some of the freshest ideas.....
Here's my take on her Snowman card;
As with the other two cards I used different papers and punches than Michelle did....
I stayed with the same colors and paper I used for my other 2 cards so they would match and make a good set.
Here's a good close up of the Snowman.... on that BIG Snow flake.......
Here's the things I used;
- Papertrey ink stamp set / In the Meadow
- Papertrey ink die set / In the Meadow
- Martha Stewart border punch / Rain Drop
- Spellbinders Pendant / Lattice
- Stampendous! Embossing Powder / Star Dust-Transparent
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- Paper used by; Stampin' Up, Creative Memories, and some unknown??
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


7 comments:
A lovely snowman card, you need a break from making them, I have to gee up and get some Christmas cards made. Laura
This is lovely!
This is gorgeous Dotty. I love the die you used. It is so pretty. I love this song. It always makes me smile.
You are so creative with your cards!!! This is so pretty and such a great card! Olena
Gorgeous, just simply gorgeous...
Your talent amazes me! These are stunning, as usual!
All your PaperTrey Christmas cards are just great! Gosh, the dies sure do help the process, don't they? You've got a nice collection going and they're all so pretty!
Post a Comment