Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WOYWW-127

WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit. Thanks Julie!!!!


Will here's mine for today;

Yep you guessed it, I'm making Christmas Cards....
These are the last batch I have for my Mom's order... If you enlarge the pic you will see some of the other cards I've finished in bags at the top of the desk.
But for these I'm doing now I still have to use the glitter embossing stuff on the large doileys.... that's the part I hate the most.... I seam to make the biggest mess when ever I use powery STUFF.... glitter, embossing, will you get the idea...... and of course it's on every one of my Christmas Cards this year... what is wrong with me???
If you look back at the last 2 or 3 posts on my blog you'll see the cards and things I used.
Later today maybe I'll bet back to doing the rest of my cards too...
I am SOOoooo behind this year.....!
Will that's it for me, off I go to see what everyone else is up to!!

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

20 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

very organised hun, well done on nearly getting that little lot done, Happy WOYWW

Lou #46

Debbie Rock said...

I LoVe your Christmas cards and your worktable is just wonderful! Debbie #62

Crafting Queen said...

Love your organised workspace. Looks like you have been working hard on those card. :)

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely creative space and love your cards - thank you for sharing

Bea

Chrissie said...

Wonderful goings on Dotty!
Thanks for the snoop!
Chrissie #49

Hazel said...

Super lot of Christmas cards. I'd love to see you enter some of them at my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you there (and there is a prize this week)(Hazel #89 WOYWW)x

Kendra-Sue and Jamie said...

Your desk looks very neat and tidy. I wish I could ever get mine to look that way.

Kay Hammock said...

These cards look great!! I'm sure your mom will be very pleased with them.

And the desk - wow. Very nicely organized. I noticed the white box in the background. Is that where you take photos of your work -- do you have an etsy shop?

Marjo said...

Great workspace...guess the holidays are all about glittery stuff...I always make a mess too.

Thanks for stopping by my desk...lol no I am not that slim..I just push my table in...haha

xoxo Marjo

shazsilverwolf said...

Love your Christmas cards- they're gorgeous. Must start mine soon, lol.Have a great week, Shaz

fairy thoughts said...

great productive desk. lovely 'clean' unfussy cards. I get in a mess with glitter too. sometimes I use it at work, I get some strange looks on the train on the way home
thanks for sharing
janet

fairy thoughts said...

almost forgot where did you get that fab storage unit for your ink pads?

Unknown said...

Wow ultra organised. Neat cards too. Happy WOYWW.
Carol #119

VonnyK said...

Your desk looks so organised and I love your cards.
Von

Angie said...

You look so organized ...quite a production line ...lovely result

Dawn B. said...

You have been busy busy busy. Your desk looks productive and lots of working in process :)

SueH said...

Oh Dotty, I know exactly what your mean about embossing powder and glitter, I’m just the same and manage to get it everywhere except where it’s needed.
Even BoJangles has been known to have a very sparkly coat at times, Lol!
It’s not stopped you turning out some beautiful cards though and I love the two in your next post.

Thanks for stopping by this week and…….
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Di said...

So funny about the sparkle - doesn't it get just everywhere! Happy WOYWW - late this week I'm afraid! Di xx

okienurse said...

Great looking desk! I love sparkle and it seems to love me getting stuck on everything I wear and do after using it! Sorry I am so late getting around but DH left for China yesterday and I had to spend the past week getting him ready to go. Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #56

Morti said...

I love your desk - nice, tidy and organised! Your cards are pretty adorable too....