Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today's Treasures book

Hi Everyone!!
Today I'm showing you my "Today's Treasures" book I made.

The paper is by Creative Memories, and the punch I used down the left side is a Martha Stewart Corner punch called Gothic Arches.. I love to use corner punches to make borders... that black line down the right side is elastic to hold the book closed..... You'll see how I fastened it later....

this is the inside front cover with a pock and the first divider with a pocked too....

OK this is the first section... I have several sections in this section, each contains a large envelope, mini graft paper, large graft paper, cold pressed paper, journal paper and then it starts over.....

This is the second section for Thoughts.... it also has a pocked across the bottom.....

and this is the inside back cover with a pocked across the bottom too... I used the Gothic Arches border punch here...

and here's the back cover.. here you can see how I faceted the black elastic to the cover with Eyelets. 

And this is a close up of the front title plate.... guess I should have had this pic closer to the beginning...
I'm making a few more things out of this same paper... so be posting that soon...

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful! Oh, my! The papers are just gorgeous, and I love the punched border and every other exquisite detail! Wonderful work!

Glenda said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colors!

Di said...

Absolutely stunning! Di xx

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a beautiful and charming book!! Love your framed title and the papers and colors are fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely book! wonderful colors and papers on this!

Dawn B. said...

Dottie this is fabulous. I see some lined notebook paper in there too. Did you add that? Another great project.