Morning Everyone!!
Today Monica is wearing basic rust colored slacks with a yellow blouse to brighten her look. Her belt and shoes are a darker brown with matching yellow socks. The coat with matching hat are a lovely shade of green and has at nice red liner, nothing to out do the blouse color. Her purse is the same as the liner of the coat. Again only available in size "1"... Te... He... :)) 

Monica a stamp by Rubbernecker was stamped on Water Color paper and colored with SU-Watercolor Crayons using a Aqua Pen. I left her a rectangle and just sponged the edges. For the panle in the background I used Spellbinders Wonky die, and stamped it with CTMH-Damask Tiles (C-1342) and the same for the enevelop.
Here's Monic in Yellows close up............
this sure did blur out.... but you can see the Damask Tiles
Here's the inside with just one Wonky panel with the Setiment also by Rubbernecker:
Be the kind of Woman that when her feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh crap, she's up!"
I just LOVE this setiment and know I'll be using it often...
Will that's it for the Girls for a while,,,I'm jsut about pooped out with all this modeling and all...
it's very hard work you know....:)
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




3 comments:
Very chic Dotty :) I love that damask tile and matching envelope too!
Loving these Monica cards Dotty!!! Fantastic coloring.
What a fantastic look she has going on there. I have not used my SU crayons in so long. This is so pretty with the matching envy..:)
Post a Comment