WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit.
Thanks Julie!!!!
Will here's mine for today;
I made a book using my Zutter binder to put all my Internet info in.... Here's the front with that same beautiful paper by Creative Memories that I used on my "Today's Treasures" book on a post before this one.
I used the Martha Stewart border punch Gothic Arches on the red and another MS border punch on the black but don't have the name of that one.....
The title plate was made with Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3
Here's the inside and the first divider with tab... here you get a better shot of the MS punch I used but don't know the name of......?
and here's a shot of just the tabs...
Will that's it for today...
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




7 comments:
This is great! Such a good idea. I didn't get to play in WOYWW today, maybe next week!
Just great! Love the colours and it's super to make something to use for yourself :)) Di xx
great work and space!
This is perfect for organizing. I need to do this one day too. I have so many pieces of paper laying around with info on them. Great job Dottie. Your colors are my favorite.
this is a great book, i love the bold colours and the swirl is beautiful
janet
That paper is beautiful ...very like one I have but in different tones. I understand what you said on your comment about the high when completeing a card and the time it takes to do a LO ...funny thing is I dont often make books as they seem to take so long.lol! xx
very nice book! I love the color. Great job! Olena
Post a Comment