Hi Everyone!
Today is Monica's turn to model, she is wearing every girls basic gray slacks with a white blouse, and dark gray Street Coat lined with a little splash of RED. With red socks and a little red band on the hat to pull the whole outfit together. Available only in size "1"... te..he..... :)
Monica was stamped on Water Color paper and colored with SU-Watercolor Crayons using a Aqua Pen. She was cut out using Spellbinders Lables # 5 the largest die in the set and popped up on a double mat of red and gray with the Wonky die. I also used the Wonky dies for the word "Style" and popped it up also.
here's a side view...............
and a close up of "Style"...........
and the sentiment on the inside printed on my computer, the frame and panels cut with the Wonky dies...
and I used CTMH-Damask Tiles (C-1342) on the enevelop.
I have one more card with Monica to show you.... coming soon.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!





3 comments:
Just perfect! Love the colours you've used too. Di xx
Hi Dotty this is one classy creation love your image & die cuts..many thanks for hopping round HM blog hop Mr blogger is being naughty today,
hope to see your HM creation to be eligible for a hop prize many thanks for your interest.
smiles HM DT Christine x
Well she looks sheek in any color. I love the way you used this stamp this week. Another great creation.
Post a Comment