Monday, September 6, 2010

Christmas 4

Hi Everyone!!
Today I just finished another Christmas card I can make a bunch fast.  I used Spellbinders Standard Circles Large #2 and Small #1, 2, 3, for the balls.... then cut paper for behind that. It was kind of tirckey to find something that would look nice behind the white but I think it's ok.....?

On this one I used Adirondack Dimensional Pearls-Cranberry on the Red dots... I was supprised how much it changed the look.   The Merry Christmas is from CTMH set "Wonderful Season" (C-1293).

This one I used paper that looked like beads that had gold on it already.  It dosent show up much on this pic but looks nice in person.

The inside I stamped with from CTMH set "Peace on Earth" (D1243). I used a 1" circle punch for this and back with the same paper as the front.
This simple design was fast and fun and I can make a bunch easily...
The size of the completed card is 5.5 x 4.25 and will fit a A2 Envelope.
This card with decorated envelop cost 2.50/each, and like anything hand made no two will be exactly alike, maybe very close but can't promise.

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

1 comment:

Glenda said...

I have to tell you, I am loving both of these.....inside and out! I love how you used the nesties to make your ornaments. Such a clean look.....Well Done!