Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Christmas 5

Hi Everyone!
Here's my 5th Christmas Card creation. 
This is a close up of the front so you can see how I did just a little coloring on Santa's robe, I wanted to bring just the red out.  And of the pretty bow too.

Now you can see the whole front.  I backed Santa (by Paper Inspiration called Father Christmas K10407)with white and then use dimensionals to pop that up on the dark green. On the bottom corner I used a corner rounder on everything just to give it a different look. And I used CTMH Vineyard berry to ink around everything to give it a old feel.

On the inside I used a Martha Stewart border punch and then cut a piece of the background paper and rounded the bottom corener agan before I did the inking around everything. 
The verse came from CTMH set "Peace on Earth" (D1243).
Hope you enjoyed todays card I liked this one the best.  It was a lot of fun to make, I always enjoy bows and with my Bow-Easy its so easy.......
The size of the completed card is 5.5 x 4.25 and will fit a A2 Envelope. 
This card with decorated envelop cost 3.00/each, and like anything hand made no two will be exactly alike, maybe very close but can't promise.

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Just lovely inside and out! I love your old world looking Santa!

Dell said...

Wow Dotty! Great job.