Saturday, September 4, 2010

Christmas 3

Hi Everyone!!!
Today I'm showing my third Christmas Card.... This one I did simple because I'm going to make a bunch of them.... I used my Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots on the Green background then just layered white and red behind the Merry Christmas paper I got last year.  Put a little ribbon around that before mounting to the green and added a tag with Gold embroidery threads. Then around the green I added Gold Liquid Pearls, that added just enough glitz I think.  On the envelope I stamped the holy from a CTMH set called "Vintage Christmas" (D-1166). 

Here you can see the tag better with "Merry Christmas" from the CTMH set called "Peace on Earth" (D1243),

this is the inside,  I stamped from the same  CTMH set called "Peace on Earth" (D1243).  The border I used a Martha Stewart border punch and more Christmas paper I bough last year and backed it with more of the Red.
Hope you enjoyed today's card, This one was a simple design so it could make a bunch easily...
The size of the completed card is 5.5 x 4.25 and will fit a A2 Envelope.
This card with decorated envelop cost 2.50/each, and like anything hand made no two will be exactly alike, maybe very close but can't promise.

Thanks for stopping by again!
 Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

1 comment:

horsebroad said...

I love the concept - SIMPLE! Very Pretty!