Hi Everyone!
Here's my second Christmas Card..... the Candle (by Penny Black stamp) and Merry Christmas (by Just Right) were both Gold heat embossed. Used a Just Right border from the set of Months and I just did the Merry Christmas out of the 15 & 50 point Special Occasions fonts in the center. Stamped it twice, once on the green and once on the red and then used Spellbinders Classic Large Ovals # 2 & 3. The border is a Martha Stewart Border punch.
this is a close up, you can see where I used dimensionals to border and the candle. And of course I used the Bow-Easy for the bow.
For the inside I placed a border down the right side and add my verse (by CTMH Peace on Earth D-1243) in the middle
Hope you enjoyed today's card, I had fun making this one...
The size of the completed card is 5.5 x 4.25 and will fit a A2 Envelope.
This card with decorated envelop cost 3.50/each, and like anything hand made no two will be alike, maybe very close but can't promise.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




No comments:
Post a Comment