Not my usual thing but wanted to try it since seeing it done on several blogs.
I used the stamp by PowerPoppy called what else.... Poppy XL, I used white embossing power and colored it with colored pencils... .. It's OK, but I just don't have something right yet... need to work on this and watch a few more videos.
Just mounted it on white card base and left it blank so I could use it for what I need.
Will that's my first real try at coloring on black card stock and using pencils too......
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A
3 comments:
I think your work on black card is beautiful!
A great image and extra striking for having the dark background. Lovely pencil work too!
Hope all is well with you.
Love Jules xx
Well, isn't this just lovely! The image is gorgeous and done black card stock is amazing.
Oh, wow, I haven't tried this yet, but I think yours looks awesome!
Post a Comment