Sunday, February 23, 2020

Manly Birthday

Today I'm showing you another Manly Bd card... the hardest cards for me.  But the last few have gotten a little easier...
Here's the front closed view.  Not bad so far........
I just LOVE these Candles from Rubbernecker Stamps 60-020304 and I got the Die set to match... For the background I used My Favorite Things stencil Cloud Edges, and to color the candles I used my ZIG's Color brushes.
OH! and my little close pin was just used to keep the card closed so I could get a good pic.

  
Now this is the inside..... That brut of a Guy was from Art Impressions-Backyard Boss-4377.  He's really fun to use and he worked out nicely for this card I though.  You'll see what I mean on the next pic....

See when you open the card fully you get the whole affect.... I've been making several of the ti-fold card and like how this one worked out the best. 
Will what do you think?????

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, hahahahahaha! Love this card! I think I still have those RN candles. I'll have to go look. Now I would LOVE to have this guy with them! There is also another AI stamp with a lady and a fire extinguisher... that might work, too. Oh you are so clever, Dotty!