Yep, can you believe it, I have another post.......Yea!
This is a simple ladies BD card.
This was a snap to put together. The stamp was from Indigo Blue called "Anenome Comer Dinkie" Don't ask me were that name came from but that is the name..... I used Zig's to color it and the Spellbinders curved border #2. Also theirs a strip of tape across the bottom. The HB is from an Old CTMH set called "Birthday Script"..
My inside is almost the same just at the top this time. and the saying is from the same CTMH set.
Not sure who is getting this one yet but it won't be long and it too will be gone. I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

1 comment:
Your card is stunning my friend. Love the colors!
Post a Comment