Wednesday, March 20, 2019

BD card for Mom

I know it's been forever since I've posted... been making cards but no time to post.. so I though I better post a few I still have before sending, like the rest I've been making...

I saw this somewhere and had to try it... took a couple of tries before I liked the look so here goes.
The front's not much simple and clean.  
You SU gals will remember this stamp called "Upsy Daisy" it's what I call a shadow stamp, but I used color Zig to do my stamping... I like the water color look it gave the flowers too... But like I said not much going on here.


But on the inside it explodes with color and this 3D bundle of flowers.  

It was not easy to take pics of let me tell you... but here's a shot of the inside open with the saying and yes there's room behind the glass plate to even write nice things.... 
I know my Mom's going to LOVE this... she's going to be 96 and just Loves looking at all my creations... she is my test person with this one.... If she can make it work anyone can.  

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Well hello there ladybug! It's good to see you post this morning and I have to say I love your card. I can see how it would be hard to photograph. Have a lovely rest of the week!