I just love this stamp set... I added the floor tiles and line up the middle so it looked like a wall. The stamp is by Rubbernecker called Edna in Moring 562-06, and the saying is call Bad as I look 563-04. Had to get them both, right????
this side view lets you see that I popped up the red background paper as will as the stamped image and saying. For the background paper I used something new for me to pop it up, Sticky back foam sheets there 6x9 and 2mm thick...it came in a pack of 40 sheets and multi-color pack. Next time I go to Joann's or Hobby Lobby I'm going to see if it comes in packs of white only... I had see a few gals using the fun foam sheets to pop up there work so I had to try it... and I must say I LOVE it. It cuts just like paper and you can use it with your dies too.
Here's the inside, I just used the leftover of yellow to make a border... no saying yet, I'll wait till I know who and what it's for first.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A



2 comments:
How cute is this! I love the sentiment and the stamp just made me smile. Well done girl!
Too cute , I love this stamp image and the way you colored it so perfectly!
Post a Comment