(What's On Your Workdesk
Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie
Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters from all over the world to share what they
are working on with a pic of our play area.
It's really fun to see all the different things people are working on, and I must say I've meet some very interesting people
from Julie's site.
Thanks Julie!!!!!!
Before I show you mine, I'd like to thank you for stopping by my place and visiting! I so enjoy reading your comments and encouragement!
OK,,, that's it. Now I'm off to do some visiting. See Ya :)
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

11 comments:
Great coloring on those little images. I've not been doing any of that lately and really must begin again so I won't be totally out of practice. Glenda #46
Great desk picture, you can't beat a bit of 'colouring in' :o) Thanks for sharing! Lyns #42
Nice calm desk this week. I tend to colour each image as I need it, can't seem to just sit down and colour a few up but it's a great idea! Love the Christmas bauble card in the post below this one too.
Hugs
Brenda 54
Now that is one really well equipped desk with all the essentials. Your colouring is brilliant, why don't you do yellow for the last one. Just a suggestion. Have a wonderful crafting week.
Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan
Happy WOYWW #2
Great colouring - that little boy blowing bubbles is just lovely. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7
Your desk looks so pretty and I am tempted by your pens. Karen #33
Love the colouring - and good idea to use the GA on the bubbles. I hope you're more patient than I often am and leave it to dry without disturbing. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I’m late commenting. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #81 x
great work space! nice and organized Thank you for sharing your desk! Have a great week Ginny M #63
What a fabulous desk space Dotty,
It looks amazing... so no wonder you create such beautiful cards.
Look at all of those pens for a start. WOW!
Neesie #22
Post a Comment