Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fabulous Flamingo

Today I need a card for a Dear Friend that lost her husband this year.  She's been feeling low when we talk so I wanted to send her something to make her Smile. 
Just received this stamp set by Reverse Confetti, it's been on BO for a while but remembered to check again and both the Die and Stamp set were in stock so....... here we are.

I made the water with my Creative Memories wavy cutter, haven't used this thing in YEARS, forgot I even had it, but it worked rather will I think.  I only used the Fabulous on the front with 1 of the Flamingos.

here you can see the layers......





....and the inside, did the same wave cut at the bottom and stamped the second Flomingo, then stamped the whole saying here.

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

5 comments:

Glenda said...

What a sweet thought for your friend. I just know your card will brighten her day. You are so thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, love the bright pink and I'm sure it will cheer your friend up too.

The small brushes are Judikins Duster Brushes, sold in a pack of four for $7.99 (Amazon), but the other two bigger brushes are indeed mens shaving brushes! They work well.

Hugs
Brenda

Pam Sparks said...

It's sure to brighten her day Dotty! Fabulous card and beautiful stamping!

Diane said...

Lovely card design I am sure it will brighten her day.

Hugs Diane

Leslie Miller said...

You are so good, Dotty! This card is fantastically cute and I know your friend will appreciate the little smile it gives her. I can't imagine the grief she is feeling. My heart goes out to her. Bless your heart for wanting to send her a pick me up.