Monday, June 2, 2014

1st Christmas Card for the year......?

Here's a look at my fist Christmas Card for this year..... I know what am I thinking??? But I saw one like this on Pam's "Expressions with Heart" blog and just had to try it with the dies I had....
I think I need to sponge around the outer edge yet and maybe the oval too. And work with the pine branches a little too... but other than that I think it looks almost like hers...

Here's a close up of the top.....
Not sure what I'm going to do with the inside yet... Don't want white in there,,, may just leave it craft and stamp it like that, I'll have to see...
Any suggestions??

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

4 comments:

Glenda said...

What a lovely card, but please don't say the "C" word to me!

Pam Sparks said...

Hi Dotty! Trying to get through all the email in my inbox and came to your's! How fun! I had to click the link to see what I'd done on the inside! I love that you used a Memory Box ornament. Now, you're making me want it! lol I love it! TFS!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This is great! I love the idea. Your kraft paper is much prettier than mine. Mine looks like the inside of a cereal box. I think your card looks good as is. I love red on kraft.

Dell said...

Really cute Dotty! I am glad to see you are still at it. We need to get together some time.