Hi All,
Today I'm giving the CAS style a try again.... I did this same type of card back on the 14th, here's the link...
For today's card I think I did a better job, more open space, and much cleaner too I think.
I used a CTMH stamp set for the frogs and a SU set for the fly and saying..
Here's a closer look at the cut, I popped both pieces up to add a little something to the look.
and this is the inside... Love those little flys... Oh and I used a MFT die for the grass...
It really was simple and think I'm going to do a few more to have on hand and then I can just stamp the inside when I need them.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A



1 comment:
This one just makes me smile! What a pleasant surprise this morning. I love the little frogs and the sentiment is just perfect! Well done girl!
Post a Comment