Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day

Today I'm taking a brake from all this ORGANIZING and having some FUN****
I used my new Flourishes stamp set called Happy Thoughts for my flowers. The bee came from another Flourishes set called Chrysanthemum and the saying is from MFT-Happy Mother's Day.
The bottom border was made using a Martha Stewart Corner punch, I just love the deep affect it give when you used it across a straight edge like this.

I even stamped the envelop.....

And here's the inside looks a little busy, which I had stamped the flowers lighter, but for some reason it just would not happen.... The saying is from MFT-Flower Silhouette set.  In case you can't read it it says;
I Just Wanted
You to Know That
You Are Fabulous
 
I know Mom is going to LOVE it and will put this one on display with all the other card I make for her, she has quite the collection.


I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

A stunning card love the flowers and that brilliant border.
Your mum will love and cherish it

Patricia x

scrappymo! said...

This is lovely...inside and out!

Glenda said...

What a beautiful card! I love the green and blue together. I would never have thought to put the two together but it is a beautiful combination!