Sunday, August 18, 2013

NOEL... Which one....?

Will I'm struggling here.... first I made this NOEL card....

here's another view... 
really not happy with this look....
so I tried this...
I like this better for sure....

and here's the inside...... yes I got that far.....
I do like the look of the second one better but I guess it's the feel of the front cover of the card that has me a little off..... Since it's just a pice of printed card stock, it is a heavy weight paper but it's not a double layer like most cards... so it feels a little thin I guess.  Maybe most people would not even notice this... but to me it feels a little cheep I guess.... Am I over thinking this?????

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

I like the first one better and i usually like DP layered card better...but this first card suits the intricate letters. It does not compete nor try to take over the beauty of that sentiment.

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Dotty,

I think you are over thinking it (the weight of the paper). Crafters notice things like that but someone receiving a handmade card won't!

I'm with Git and Maureen above - I like the first one better. Isn't that funny. I think it's the simple lines to it. NOEL really pops out.

Peace,
Kay

Glenda said...

I like the first card better. Sometimes clean simple lines are just the way to go. Hope you have a good week!