Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Chicken Man.......

Hi All!!!
Will today I needed to make a BD card for one of our Son's.... He's a grown Man now but still loves getting my BD cards so I always try to make them FUN....
Here's what I did this year...

Is't he just the Cuties Chicken ever......and I think the paper kind of looks like chicken wire if you strech your amagination......

I put some of the wobble eyes on him too... too cute!!!

this is a side view....

I left the inside blank because still don't know if we'll see him on is BD or a few days after so I'll add that when I know....

Will that's it for me today... 

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
 Thanks for stopping by again!
 Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Love the cute little chicken. Great colors too.

Glenda said...

Such a cute image and wonderful colors!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Very fun card. love the papers and the inside too is very nice. thanks for sharing
bibiana

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect! My son is grown, too, but I always make something bright and fun for his birthday. He likes that I go to the trouble. Your papers are great, and that one piece does look like chicken wire. I just love a happy card!