Friday, July 26, 2013

Two more Christmas cards....

Yes, I'm on a roll now... I've got 2 more cards I can make a bunch of...
Here's the first one.
Very simple, just a IO die of a pine branch with a bow, may use red and white twine not sure yet,  and then I stamped Noel, that's it... still need to do the inside but that will be easy I hope..

here's a side view......

Now here's the other card.....
It's a stamp by Rubbernecker called pine block, I stamped it with two different colors of green then back it with red cardstock and popped it up before adding it to a layer of Merry Christmas paper. 
Think I'll add a red ribbon at the top and a Merry Christmas too..... but that's it.

here's a side view......

Will what do you think??? are these to simple?? let me know what you think.

 I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
 Thanks for stopping by again!
 Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

2 comments:

Glenda said...

These are quite lovely. I especially love the first one with just pine bough...did I spell that right? Anyway I do live it very much!

Ellen Taylor said...

These are both fabulous! I love the clean lines and the contrast with the kraft bases! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello!