Sunday, July 28, 2013

Look what I just did........!

(I just removed the pic in the side bar for this post ..)
It's in the right side of my blog... I order these Too Cute Christmass cards from Shutterfly of our pooch Belle!!!
It was a promo to order early and the first 10 were FREE... ( code: EARLYBIRD ) so I ordered 10 and just had to pay for shipping not bad really because these are really Cute...  If you want to take advantage hurry the code ends today.  They don't give much time when it's a FREE thing...
Don't know if you will be able to see the inside or not but when I get them I'll take pics and show you...
This is the first time I've order cards from them.. I know there pics always turn out great so I'm sure the cards will too...
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
 Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

What a very cute pooch. Love the cards. Can't wait to get back to my own card making. Soon.

Glenda said...

How adorable are these! Such a sweet doggie!

Leslie Miller said...

That is the cutest Christmas card, Dotty! I just love the caption that goes with it. I have gotten quite a few photo books from Shutterfly, and a mug with Wally's pictures on it. Very good quality. I'm getting a LuLu mug now, too.

Shaheen said...

They really are quite adorable