Monday, July 8, 2013

Tri-flold Easl Birthday Card

Hi All!!
Today I'm posting a card I made for my Hubby's BD..... I really struggled with this one for some reason...and I'm still not to happy with it... I think it's the Grass on the inside and out.....
This is the 3rd try on this too... but anyway this is it for me on this card... I may just set it aside and make a different one for him....
Here's the front.

and this is a view of the inside stright on..... see the front in the back ground????

This is the view from one side... see the yucky grasssss.... and the 3 trees on the frist fold, then the buck on the second fold and the front of the card on the third fold.....

and the view from the other side....

here I'm laying the first 2 folds flat so it can be closed....

and here's the front folded back in place so it can be closed... it will lay flat for an enevelop but I left it puffed up so you can see the bends...
I'm going to try another one of these just not for a week or two... I had to start over too many times on this one and will it leave alot to be desired.....
If you want to see a really GOOD example of this card here's the LINK to Pam Sparks BEAUTIFUL card and she has a video too... you really need to vist her site it's just so much Fun to see.

Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
 Thanks for stopping by again!
 Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

2 comments:

Glenda said...

well girl that card looks like a doozy! No way would I start one like that...way too much technical stuff and I'm afraid my poor brain couldn't keep up! It made a really nice manly card and you should be proud! I think I'll stick to the easy folds for sure!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hi dotty; good to see you back..I have not seeing you at the blog blitz for MB...still have time today sunday to join the fun...leave a message at my language blogs for the opportunity to win a die! it is until today!!
your card is very nice...I think maybe you struggle with the colors...for your grass..But I am sure your hubby will be so happy to get it...nice shaped card!
keep in touch
bibiana