Hi Everyone!
Today I'm posted the card I gave my hubby for his BD.... That Tri-fold card from the post just before this one was given to him but with the request that he give input on how to fix it... and boy did he give the input.... that will be the LAST time I do that.
But he did like this one Much better.....
Here's the front.... I used the SU bike set and the CTMH Remember set.... and then found some great paper I had bought a year ago for manly cards and had forgot I had it....
The inside I printed on my PC... see the blotchy white at the bottm.. will I photo touch up that to remove my words......te he....
And no he did not give any input on this one, just that he really like it... :)
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!



2 comments:
I just love it when you find time to create. This card is wonderful! Well done girl!
Great masculine card. Love the measuring tape and woodgrain look to it.
Post a Comment