Hi All!!
Here's my WOYWW pic for today;
Finished this yesterday and though I would share with you today...
Not to much of a mess yet.. I just cleaned it up before starting this card, so it's still in good order... will let me see what I can do to change that today..:)
Will off I go to do some visiting......
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


17 comments:
Nice card on ur desk. X
Beautiful card on your lovely desk, I just love trees!! Have a great week, Hugs May x x
Great desk this morning! Love the tree cad. Wonderful creation. No mess here!
...lovely card you've done there...neat sellotape gadget!...have a lovely week...Mel :)
gorgeous stash of ink pads, beautiful papers, stunning card, Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52
Love the card, the tree image is gorgeous. Thanks for the peep at your workdesk (Hazel, WOYW #136) x
Your desk looks so tidy for crafting on. Love that beautiful card. The background paper is so pretty
I love your card. You have a very organised space with your labelled sponges etc. I like to have a good tidy up between projects, but it never lasts for long! Kate 164 xx
Lovely Card, that tree image is gorgeous great craft space Hope you have a great week Lou @#91
The card looks great! Thanks for letting me take a peek at your desk, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
Looks like a very cozy place in there. Loved peeking.
busy desk! I really like your card! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Don't forget my blog candy is still up for grabs so drop by and leave a comment and make sure you are a follower. Vickie #64
Beautiful card! Very interesting to see that you do a sample first to choose the colours!
xoxo Karen
Very neat desk and I love the tree card, very nice. Thank you for my snoop! Have a lovely crafty week HaPpY wOyWw!!
((Lyn)) #15
Love the card you've made. Love space and fab ink collection. :)
Maggie
#152
Fab desk love that tree. Take care, thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW. Zo xx 86
What a lovely tree. That card is great...love the way it turned out.
Post a Comment