Hi Everyone...
Will I finally ordered from Mo's Digital Pencils, I have received a Gift Certificate from Dawn from My Stamping Thyme, she had was asking for blog ideas and she picked 2 of us that left comments... I was just thrilled becasue I stop by her blog for a visit with every new post and several times for just fresh ideas... she is VERY talented.....
Anyway she is always using images from Mo's Digital Pencile, and I had never used any digital images so this was the perfect time to try some out... Today I am post a few I got and used on this cut "V" day card!!
Tell me what you think...???
This image is called Kisses, she is just so full of it, isn't she??
and this gal on the inside is called Little Smooch, she to is full of it too!!
It's kind of a Before and After card....te! he!!
Let me know what you think, and check out both Dawns and Mo's sites you won't be disapointed.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!



3 comments:
These images are so cute and your card is just perfect! I'm a huge fan of Mo's and love all her images!
These are both so cute! The second card is like the little girl all grown up. Still giving those smooches!
These are adorable. You did such a great job with this card. I love the way you used them. Two of my favorites. :)
Post a Comment