Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's in the Basket....?

Hi Everyone!!
Here's the last card for the Gift set I've been working on....
This is from the MFT-Summer set....
On this one I did paper piceing for the blanket and popped the basked up on that....
(maybe to much green, next time I may use a different paper for the blanket)
I used the same backgound papers and embossing folder to tie all the cards together.


here's the front....


and the inside......

Here's what I used;
  • Card Size finished / 3.5 x 6.25
  • Papers/ Creative Memories, SU, Canson-Watercolor 140-lb
  • Inks & Pens & Coloring/ Close to my Heart- Desert Sand- sponging, Memento- Rich Cocoa-sentiments, SU-Watercolor Crayons for coloring.
  • Images & Stamps/ My Favorite Things-Summer & Sentiments 
  • Misc./ Ribbon-stash, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Swiss Dot
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

21 comments:

Glenda said...

This is lovely! Nothing like a picnic!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, I love the green :)

HeARTworks said...

The size is quite unusual! Nicely done! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Gwen said...

Very elegant, nice work!
xx 101

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, its so pretty :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Polly Polkadot said...

Lovely card, nothing wrong with the green. #91

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Such a lovely picnic basket and love the background!!! I shall have to become a follower!

SandeeNC said...

I like the green blanket personally but I guess if you were looking for it to stand out then maybe a yellow blanket to match the ribbon could work too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina!

Olena said...

Very cute card! Love this image. Great job! Olena

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I don't think it is too green at all. It is just perfect and it all ties in together.

Di said...

Totally brilliant - isn't paper piecing such fun - you cracked it here for sure!

Why not use some scraps/snippets and come and join in the snippets playground. It's weekly, on my blog and you'll make a few new bloggy friends - we'd love to see you!

Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Great card. Love the picnic idea!
The inside of the card is fab.
Just signing on to be your latest follower.

VonnyK said...

I love your card just as it is. It all matches really well and looks like it all belongs together.
Have a great week.
Von #38

karen said...

This is a lovely card! I especially like the distressing of the central image paper and the embellies on the blanket and one corner of the card! Well done you!
xoxo Karen #93

Lou said...

What a lovely set of cards, love how you have used the same DP and colours to bring them all together. Makes a beautiful gift. Lou x

Kay Hammock said...

Love your picnic card! Very sweet.

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#29

Peggy said...

A little late visiting..summer is around the corner and your card is perfect...

Dawn B. said...

Dotty this is adorable. I love the paper piecing you used here. That green is such a pretty color. Great job.

CraftygasheadZo said...

So pretty! Hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

SandeeNC said...

I nominated you for the Liebster award so zip over to my blog and grab it! http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-awards.html waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Redanne said...

I foundyour site through Sandee, she nominated me too. Your card is just lovely and I quite like the green. Now following you.