Monday, February 20, 2012

"Summertime" Lemonaid

Today I'm posting another card I'm making for a Gift set....
This is from the MFT-Summer set....
If you look close at the glass and pitcher you might see were I used both Crystal Effects and Rock candy on the yellow to make it look wet and icy.
I used the same backgound papers and embossing folder to tie all the cards together.

and this is the inside.....

Here's what I used;
  • Card Size finished / 3.5 x 6.25  
  • Papers/ Creative Memories, SU, Canson-Watercolor 140-lb
  • Inks & Pens & Coloring/ Close to my Heart- Desert Sand- sponging, Memento- Rich Cocoa-sentiments, SU-Watercolor Crayons for coloring.
  • Images & Stamps/ My Favorite Things-Summer & Sentiments,
  • Misc./ Ribbon-stash, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Swiss Dot
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Very pretty girl! Love the way you did the inside too!

Kay Hammock said...

Oh, how I wish summer was here! This table and pitcher of lemonade looks so inviting and refreshing.

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Kay

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice series of cards Dotty, lovely and fresh, really like the additional work you do inside the cards.

Dawn B. said...

My favorite summer time drink. This is perfect Dotty. Love the colors on this card too and your embossing folder finishes it all off nicely.

Leslie Miller said...

This makes a lovely set with all the same card shapes and colors. Really love how you pulled it all together. Great work with those watercolor crayons. I think I still have some of those...