Saturday, December 24, 2011

December Birthdays!

I know it's been a while since I've posted but time has just gotten away from me....
Can't believe I have time today to do this but here I am....
This was our sons Birthday card from earlier this month...
He loves to fish so this was right up his alley.

Had this CTMH stamp set that I got a few years back and had never used... will this was just the ticket for this card.  I used some wire I had from something and wound it around from the pole to the fish...

Here's a better look at how I did the wire.....

And this is the inside... can you tell he already had received this.....?
I left the border open across the top so we could put a gift card in there for him...
He loved it... will he loved the gift card anyway...!

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

1 comment:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Olena