Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WOYWW-115

WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)

Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit.
Thanks Julie!!!!
Will here's mine for today;

I almost forgot about this.... I've been working on several projects and getting ready for a few things too..
Here's a Hunting Log Book I made for a Hunting Show my hubby is going to be selling his metal things at and asked me if I wanted to sell some of my cards and things in his booth..... Will isn't that nice of him...!!! So I've been getting some Ideas together and trying to make a few up to see what he thinks...
I've got tons of ideas but short on time..... as always. 
I'll post later the inside of the Log book. 
So come back for another look!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

8 comments:

Glenda said...

Love your desk today! The book looks wonderful and I hope you sell many wonderful things at the booth! Good luck!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great idea from your fella - hope it's successful and you sell loads of stuff. I make as many different things as I can for my craft stall as I'm never sure what's going to sell :) xx

Hazel said...

The log book looks interesting. Hope the sale goes well - Hazel WOYWW #65 x

dianneo said...

Your coffee cup in the middle of your desk reminds me of how I spilled diet Coke on my desk a few weeks ago. What a mess! You'd think I would have learned, but no....

Julia Dunnit said...

It's the meeting people that keeps WOYWW fun, I think, but don't thank me - it's all about you guys that bother every week!
A Hunting Log...gracious the things that people need!! I like your light box at back, how organised!

Annie said...

I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's great to see what you're busy with this week.
Hugs,
A x

Tertia said...

Lots of really creative things happening on your desk this week. TFS
Happy WOYWW

okienurse said...

Great looking log book you made. That is a great husband that invites you to share his booth with you! Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie