Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WOYWW-114

WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit.
Thanks Julie!!!!

Will here's mine for today;
I saw this little Tea Box on a Glynda's blog MagPie's Corner and had to try it..... This is my version, not as fancy as Glynda's but I'm pleased with it, after all it's my first one right?....
I still need something on top but wanted to post this anyway...

Here's the inside, I changed mine some from the original to have a flip open top.. it worked out pretty good if I must say so myself.  
Here's the PDF instructions if you want to give it a try....the PDF also has the original gals blog too...
Good Luck!


Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Well, look at you girl! I'm so glad I inspired you a little! Love your top on your box! Much better for filling with tea! Well done girl!

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well! Great tea box!

Theresa Plas said...

How clever! Bet it makes you happy every tea time too!

Tertia said...

Your box is Fab!
Happy WOYWW and thank you for the link.

Scrapcollectr said...

Hey Dotty, Thanks again for the Versatile Blogger award. I posted my links on my blog today, including a link back to your blog. Hope you have a great day!
*smile*
Cindy
The Crafty Frugalista

okienurse said...

Great idea for making a tea box to give to a friend! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Yogi said...

thanks for the glimpse. What a really nice looking box. Have a great day.

Joanne said...

That is super. Get the kettle on then.
Hugs Joanne xx

A Consuming Passion said...

Hey Dotty,what a great job you made of your tea caddy.....love it! Must try one of these too.......watch this space........lol!
Off to have a look around here!