Oh my Goodness... I almost forgot!!! It's after 3 in the afternoon here and I'm just now posting this.....
This is my MESSY desk today. I'm working on a Card Book for a friend of mine. I'll post it when it's put together later this weekend I hope...
That's it...
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


7 comments:
What a wonderful crafty space! I would love to come play with you for a week! Can't wait to see your creation complete!
Awesome looking desk! Love all the color and the punches ...fun things to play with. Michaels had a half price sale of the pink tape thingey on Sunday so I broke down and bought one. Hope I can put the tape in! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #88
I am on my way over to your place, Dotty, to "borrow" those lovely Martha Stewart punches, drooling all the way. The rest of your desk looks pretty interesting too. The hearts are so pretty and I would love to see where they end up. Thank you for your visit to me and the lovely comment. The baby powder is an essential for a number of techniques. It stops gold and silver leaf sticking to your hand instead of where you want it. If I am knitting, it stops my hands sweating too much. For stamping and embossing, especially on silk card, I brush baby powder all over the card and then brush it off, which stops the embossing powder making too many speckles in the wrong place. If you get a tiny bit of glue in the wrong place and it will not come off, I rub a little powder gently into that spot and it stops it sticking to anything else. I am sure there are more things I use it for, but those are just the main ones I can think of for the moment, and it is cheap and lsts for ever. Hope that helps.
Forgot to say, the trick with the gold leaf came from Stephanie Weightman (My Craft Studio), and the trick with the stamping and heat embossing came from Barbara Gray (Clarity Stamps). The knitting and glue bit were from me.
Gorgeous looking cards there waiting to be finished! I also spy lots of wonderful Martha Stewart punches... my favourites!
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/
Oh I do love to see these posts - I have to show my DH that I am not the only person in the world with a large desk and only a tiny space to actually craft in :) I love the heart-shaped doilies too.
You have some great looking goodies on your desk... I too would like to play.
Post a Comment