Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WOYWW - 95 Winner!!

Mornin fellow WOYWW's.... YEA!! It's Wednesday!

If you dare, come join the fun and snoop at all the WOYWW'ers, it's unbelievable at what you might see. Thanks to Julia's site you get to see what's going on with bunches of fell crafts and get to post your creative play zone for everyone to see.... Come join the fun.
In yesterdays' mail I received a brown envelop...... yes brown...... I've been
 waiting to tell you that I was one of the WINNER's!!! of the blog Hop held by Crafty Secrets I was so excited!!!! could not believe I WON something..... and from such a beautiful store too....
..... Anyway, back to the brown envelop..... this is what was inside.....

 I took 2 pic of the papers they are double sided... soooo pretty!!!! and see the stamp set in the middle......?

 Here's a better shot...it's called "Bird Notes", Can't wait to open these up...! And I see it's made in the USA too... how about that??
Will I'm so glad this came in so I could share it with you all and hope some of my Good Luck rubs off on all of you!
Now I'm off the the other WOYWW blogs...
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

14 comments:

Glenda said...

Congratulations on your win! You go girl! Love your desk this morning for sure! Now get busy and make beautiful!

Karen said...

Congratulations on your prize, I love those bird stamps. Have fun playing with your gorgeous new stash.
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #79

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Congratulations!! You've win a wonderful price. Specially the papers with these sweet images. Hope you will share the results.
Bye Franka

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Congratulations on those lovely papers and stamps. I really love those vintage images. Enjoy yourself playing with them.

Pam said...

Fab prize love those papers hugs Pam x

Starla said...

Congrats on the win!! The Creative Scraps are fun! Star 117

okienurse said...

Congratulations on your win! Love the papers and stamps. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

jude said...

have fun playing with your new stash.Just adore those papers they look lush .Can i ask who they are by?
Happy crafting
hugs judex6

ChristineCreations said...

Crafty Secrets goodies are so lovely! Have fun playing with all these goodies!

The Crafty Elf said...

Congratulations....it's always nice to win something. Thanks for showing what you've won, now I hope we get to see what you create with all your new goodies.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh my! congratulations! i do hope your good luck rubs off on me! you won some amazing goodies!

Anonymous said...

What a great thing to have on your table! I'm not jealous. No, really, I haven't turned green at all.

Take care,
rachel, 64

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Plough you are lucky - those papers are beautiful and love love love that stamp! Contests
Rebecca (48) x

Dell said...

Lucky you Dotty!!! What a beautiful package to win.